TCG Nordica Culture Center + Royal Norwegian Embassy in Beijing
Research of the Golden Sounds
Norwegian Famous Pianist: Rune Alver
Speak about life and music
Guest:Chinese Firs-Class Artist Yang Yu
TCG Nordica Culture Center
Chuangku,Xiba Road NO.101.Kunming.
TCG Nordica Culture Center is cooperate with Royal Norwegian Embassy in Beijing, Norway Music Organization and Norway Areopagos Organization .On May 2, 2017, TCG Nordica Yi Forum will be held music life story sharing about Norway famous pianist: Rune Alver. He will share the story behind the music including his life, creation, inspiration. we also invited the famous Chinese lute musicianYang Yu to join us, The two top artists meet , is the integration of music and culture.
On May 6 ,There will be a fantastic Rune Alver piano concert at TCG Nordica, with not only classical and modern music, but also Rune Alver will perform with Chinese lute player Yang Yu. When the two most attractive artists meet, It must be full of inspiration and passion. Welcome join us.
With the support of the Norwegian Embassy in Beijing, plus the strong combination of two contemporary top performers. Such an international concert, Will offer you an rich night.
Norwegian Famous Pianist: Rune Alver
National First-Class Artist： Yang Yu
Rune Alver made his debut 20 years old. He is born in Bergen and educated at Bergen Music Conservatory and the Norwegian State Academy of Music in Oslo where he received his Diploma in 1986. He has studied for two years in Paris with Vlado Perlemuter and he has participated in international master classes.
Rune Alver has performed in Norwegian Television and Broadcasting as well as in the French radio channel France Musique. Rune Alver is a freelance musician with an extensive activity as a soloist and chamber musician.
*Oslo Nasjonal biblioteket Recital, klaververk av Catharinus Elling februar 2017
*BergenTroldhaugen Ukens Pianist 2016
*Leipzig Edvard Grieg Begegnungsstätte, Recital 2016
*USA New York Gallery Tygve Lie, David Monrad Johansen Recital 2015
*USA Minnesota Northfield / Minneapolis St Olaf College UrnessRecital Hall /Mindekirken Recitals 2015
*Tysnes Tysnesfest Recital 2015
*Oslo Nasjonal bibloteket,Recital komplett klavermusikk av D. M. Johansen 2014
*USA-turnétil New York, Houston, New Orleans, Miami, Minneapolis 2014
*China Kunming RecitalsTCG Nordica 2014
*South-Afrika Cape Town Recital St. Georges Cathedral 2014
*USA New York RecitalWeill Recital Hall Carnegie Hall 2013
*Bergen Troldhaugen Ukens Pianist 2012
*Norges-turné med Toralv Maurstad 2012
*Beijing Recitals White Box Museum Chaoyang District 2011
*Leipzig Recital Meldelssohn Haus 2011
*Paris / Normandie Recital l’Egliseluthérienne Saint Marcel / l’Eglise d’Authevernes dans l’Eure St. Claire surEpte 2011
*Berlin Recital Joseph-Joachim-Kozertsaal, Universität der Künste 2008
*Roma Collegium Musicum Universale Recitals 1982/ 87
* Belfast Festspillenemedverknad ved Performance 1987
*Bergen Hammer klaver-sonateop. 106/ Beehoven-serien 1981
* National First-Class Artist.
* Deputy Head of Yunnan NationalOrchestra, Plucked String Instruments Player.
* Good at playing wildrange of musical instruments, including Chinese lute, Ruan (a plucked stringedinstrument), Yu- Kin, and other unique Yunnan national plucked stringinstruments, such as Ding of Dai nationality, Qiben of Lisu nationality,4-stringed instrument of Yi nationality, 3-stringed instrument, etc.,
* Owner of national andprovincial level awards and commendations for my performance, compiling andcreating capability by using different styles of music and differentinstruments.
* Visited USA, Norway,Finland, Hungary, Singapore, HK, Macro and other countries and regions forperformance and culture exchange.
*Once in Hangzhou Grand Theater hosted the” young performers Yang Yu — the Pipa,Yueqin solo concert”
* My composed workshave been performed for many times in CCTV, Grand Theatre of China, BeijingConcert Hall, Lincoin Center etc.
* Published worldwidethe Chinese lute album < <Raining in vogue> No.1 and No.3 by ShanghaiMusic Publishing House.
* Representative works: Chinese lute concerto<The Dream of Earth Forest>, Zhong Ruan concerto <Ni Ma>, Yu-Kinconcerto <Caprice of Grassland>, self-composed 4-stringed instrument solo<Playing with liquor>, <Coquetry>, self-composed <Chasing theClouds> by Qiben instrument of Lisu nationality, self-composed <NIA>performed by Ding instrument